Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- Associated Activity
- Carbonic anhydrase: less than 0.01%
- Lead Time
- 8 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 3 years
- Bovine erythrocytes
- ≥3000U/mg material (approximately 3500 U/mg protein)
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 5mg/ml in 0.05M Potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.8, containing 0.1mM EDTA, to give a clear solution.
- Systematic Name
- Superoxide:superoxide oxidoreductase
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing a 50% inhibition in the rate of reduction of Cytochrome C under the conditions of assay.
Novarum™ technology transforms a smartphone into a diagnostic test reader and work flow management system , empowering users to read and share the results of rapid tests at the point of care connecting patients and doctors, field workers, lab researchers and primary care clinicians to specialist practices as part of a mobile eco-system.