Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- Associated Activity
- DNase contamination: There is no change to the binding pattern of Hind III-digested λDNA following incubation of 1µg with 0.5U of RN3 for 30minutes at 37°C.
- Lead Time
- 6 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15°C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 10 years
- Bovine pancreas
- ≥81U/mg materialRNase A content greater than 95% by ion exchange chromatography.
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 2mg/ml in Analytical grade water to give a clear solution.
- Systematic Name
- Ribonucleate 3’-pyrimidino-oligonucleotideohydrolase
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing the hydrolysis of RNA at a rate such that k (velocity constant) equals unity (Kunitz units) at 25°C and pH 5.0