Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- Associated Activity
- DNase contamination: There is no change to the binding pattern of Hind III-digested λDNA following incubation of 1µg with 0.5U of RN3 for 30minutes at 37°C.
- Lead Time
- 6 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15°C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 10 years
- Bovine pancreas
- ≥81U/mg materialRNase A content greater than 95% by ion exchange chromatography.
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 2mg/ml in Analytical grade water to give a clear solution.
- Systematic Name
- Ribonucleate 3’-pyrimidino-oligonucleotideohydrolase
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing the hydrolysis of RNA at a rate such that k (velocity constant) equals unity (Kunitz units) at 25°C and pH 5.0
BBI Solutions Brands
Novarum™ technology transforms a smartphone into a diagnostic test reader and work flow management system , empowering users to read and share the results of rapid tests at the point of care connecting patients and doctors, field workers, lab researchers and primary care clinicians to specialist practices as part of a mobile eco-system.