Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- GO, GOX
- Associated Activity
- -amylase: less than 0.05% Saccharase: less than 0.05% Maltase: less than 0.05% GO/Cat: greater than 2,000
- Lead Time
- 7 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15°C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 3 years
- Aspergillus niger
- 360 U/mg protein (324-396 U/mg protein, approximately 270 U/mg material)
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 5mg/ml in 0.1M potassium phosphate buffer, pH 7.0, to give a clear, yellow solution.
- Systematic Name
- -D-Glucose:oxygen 1-oxidoreductase
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing the oxidation of one micromole of glucose per minute at 25°C and pH 7.0.
The acquisition of DIARECT in June 2020 and their world leading recombinant autoimmune antigen capability immediately enhances BBI’s portfolio and position as a ‘complete’ immunoassay reagent supplier. This further enhances BBI’s position as the world’s largest diagnostics components company with a market leading antigen portfolio.
Maine Biotechnology Services brings 27 years of knowledge, experience, process development, and project management to our customers to ensure the best possible antibodies for any application. As antibody development goals in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry have evolved the acquisition of MBS will help BBI further meet and exceed our customers needs.
Novarum™ technology transforms a smartphone into a diagnostic test reader, empowering users to read and share the results of rapid tests from the point of care. Our pioneering technology can be used by anyone, anywhere, with minimal training: connecting patients and doctors, field workers, lab researchers and primary care clinicians to specialist practices as part of a mobile eco-system.