Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- GLD, GDH
- Associated Activity
- Glucose oxidase: <0.02% GDH(NAD(P)) dependent: <0.02% Hexokinase: <0.02% α-Amylase: <0.01%
- Lead Time
- 6 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15°C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 2 years
- ≥625 U/mg material
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 5mg/ml in 0.05M potassium phosphate buffer, pH 6.5 to give a clear solution.
- Systematic Name
- D-Glucose: (flavin adenine dinucleotide) dehydrogenase
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing the reduction of one micromole of 2,6-Dichlorophenol-indophenol per minute at 37°C and pH 6.5.
Novarum™ technology transforms a smartphone into a diagnostic test reader and work flow management system , empowering users to read and share the results of rapid tests at the point of care connecting patients and doctors, field workers, lab researchers and primary care clinicians to specialist practices as part of a mobile eco-system.