DOX2-D-Amino acid oxidase
Get in touch to purchase this product
Contact our team of experts to discuss your requirementsContact our expert team
- Lead Time
- 12 weeks
- Store desiccated at -15°C or below. Allow to come
- Shelf Life
- 6 months
- Manufacturer Country
- Porcine Kidney
- ≥6,000 U/g material (not less than 7,000 U/g protein). This material is fully active without the addition of FAD.
- EC Number
- Dissolves readily at 5mg/ml in analytical grade water to give a clear solution.
- Systematic Name
- D-Amino-acid:oxygen oxidoreductase (deaminating).
- Unit Definition
- That amount of enzyme causing the transformation of one micromole of D-alanine to pyruvate per minute at 25°C and pH 8.3 in the presence of catalase.
Sorry, no results found.
Enter the full lot number and hit enter.
BBI Solutions Brands
Novarum™ technology transforms a smartphone into a diagnostic test reader and work flow management system , empowering users to read and share the results of rapid tests at the point of care connecting patients and doctors, field workers, lab researchers and primary care clinicians to specialist practices as part of a mobile eco-system.