We have collated answers to the questions we are asked most often, to help you in your application to BBI Solutions, you can find these below. If you have any other questions, please do let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the best way to find a job that suits my needs?
- Visit the careers page to find positions that might be right for you. The page will show all open positions – click on the job titles for detailed descriptions and the option to apply for a job.
What can I do if there is currently nothing suitable for me?
- If the current vacancies page shows no suitable positions, you can use the ‘register interest’ option in the list of jobs, and you will be added to our talent pool for future opportunities.
What training and development opportunities would I be given?
- We advocate personal and professional skills development, and encourage our employees to use the review process to take ownership for their progression, and identify areas where they can grow through the use of training and development plans and reviews.
What opportunities are there for career progression?
- Numerous. If you are ambitious and committed, we'll encourage you all the way. Many of our senior team are home grown. We like to promote from within wherever possible, and create clear and realistic paths for development.
Are there opportunities in other locations?
- We have multiple sites in South Wales, Kent, Edinburgh and Salisbury, and sites internationally in the US, China and South Africa. We often travel to share best practice and cross training, and consider ourselves to be one company, despite our diverse locations.
How would my performance be managed?
- As well as informal discussions and regular reviews with your manager, you’ll have a bi-annual performance review, designed to help you set clear goals and identify the skills and support you need to achieve them.
Do you recruit graduates?
- Many of our positions are recruited at graduate level, including Scientists, R&D, Compliance, Finance, and Marketing. However the most important thing to us here is finding people who buy into our values of Precision, Partnership, Empowerment, and Potential, as we firmly believe in hiring for attitude and training for skills.
How can I find out more?
- Please use the ‘register interest’ option in the vacancies list on the careers page to send us your CV
- Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Call us to talk further on Tel: 01495 363000
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn