Over 80 new antibodies now available through BBI Solutions
In July 2017, BBI Solutions acquired Maine Biotechnology Services (MBS) in Portland, Maine, USA. The acquisition has added an extensive collection of antibodies to the growing BBI portfolio. The list, available for sampling, includes antibodies to infectious diseases, inflammation, hormone, cardiac, oncology and immunoglobulin targets.
Antibodies developed at MBS are well known in the diagnostic industry to have exceptional performance data and technical support, including many matched pair recommendations. Quality controlled productions of these reagents assure increased batch-to-batch consistency and ability to meet bulk demand.
Browse our new antibodies
Click on the links in the tables below to access information on our new products:
|Cystatin C||MAB236P, MAB237P, MAB238P|
|Osteopontin||MAB193P, MAB194P, MAB195P, MAB196P, MAB197P, MAB222P|
|Polyethylene glycol (PEG)||MAB206P, MAB207P|
|Equine LH||MAB202P, MAB203P, MAB204P|
|Streptococcus equi subsp.equi||MAB211P, MAB212P|
Why choose BBI for your antibody supply?
- High performing products; integrated into over 50 FDA-approved diagnostic tests
- Highly specific and sensitive antibodies tested in either ELISA, western blot or lateral flow, with cross-reactivity and performance data
- Cost saving opportunities through flexible batch sizes and bulk ordering options
- Save time and money on your antibody screening by choosing one of our recommended pairs
- Highly experienced technical team available to help you select the right antibody to sample