Extracellular Matrix Proteins
CellAdvance® offers a variety of proteins to support cell growth and adhesion in 2D and 3D cell culture applications. Products include human platelet lysate matrix for small-scale research through to non-therapeutic use in the clinical production of advanced cell therapies, regenerative medicines and biopharmaceuticals.
CellAdvance human platelet lysate (hPL) Matrix supports cell growth and adhesion and is designed for 2D and 3D cell culture research applications.View Product Information
Capabilities of Extracellular Matrix Proteins
Whether for research or clinical production, it’s important to use the right reagents for the job. CellAdvance includes both quality research grade extracellular matrix proteins and proteins suitable for cell culture and non-therapeutic use in GMP production of biopharmaceuticals and advanced cell therapies. These include:
Research Grade Extracellular Matrix Proteins
Research Grade extracellular matrix proteins in the CellAdvance range provide an affordable option for basic research and development applications.
All proteins labelled as Research Grade are:
- High purity and manufactured for consistency to ensure reliable performance
- Thoroughly tested and verified as being viral pathogen-free
Medical Grade Extracellular Matrix Proteins
CellAdvance Medical Grade extracellular matrix proteins are manufactured to meet ISO 13485. They can be used for cell culture and non-therapeutic applications in the GMP production of advanced cell therapies and regenerative medicines. Medical Grade extracellular matrix proteins are:
- Manufactured to meet ISO 13485 quality management standards.
- Tested free from bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE)
- Fully traceable – further testing and information can be provided upon request to support your clinical trial, including certificates of origin