Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
In the development of advanced cell therapies, when reagent quality and clinical precision is of the utmost importance, only proteins that are manufactured to the very highest specification will suffice.
That specification is GMP – proteins made according to Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
CellAdvance® GMP Grade proteins are made according to the highest quality standards to produce the most consistent, reliable and biologically active proteins. Suitable for cell culture and non-therapeutic applications in the manufacture of commercial advanced cell therapies, all products provided by BBI Solutions that are labelled as GMP are:
- High purity proteins
- Fully characterised and tested in cell culture systems
- Made for high performance, quality and consistency
- Manufactured in a certified GMP facility using GMP-certified analysis equipment and technical staff
- Adherent to GMP guidelines at all stages of manufacture
- Compliant with the internationally recognised ISO 9001 quality management standard
- Fully traceable, on your request we can provide further information on our products, including certificates of origin