At the most critical juncture in a successful antibody development project, we enable our customers to efficiently and affordably select the most suitable clone for their application. By providing purified antibody earlier in the hybridoma development process, a MultiPure clone library allows for an unprecedented opportunity to generate data including specificity, relative affinities, matched pairs and more.
- Rapidly generates purified antibody from up to 94 fusion product supernatants at a time
- Early evaluation vastly improves the selection criteria of clones based on real data
- Normalisation of production rates allows for relative affinity comparison
- Additional plate of biotin conjugates allows for early matched-pair studies
Fusion products are expanded and supernatant is collected in up to 15mL quantities. The antibody is bound to a resin and eluted into a sealed 96 well plate. The typical yield for the process is 250ug-1mg per well. The range of concentrations seen with the MultiPure process is 0.3mg/mL-1.0mg/mL. Once purified, the antibody can be biotinylated and/or sterile filtered. Customers may also choose to add sodium azide to MultiPure samples.
In response to increasing customer interest in having access to small quantities of purified antibody samples earlier in the hybridoma development process, we developed the ReadyPure purification platform. Subcloned hybridoma supernatants are expanded to 100mL culture volumes, protein G purified, buffer exchanged and sterile filtered. ReadyPure offers customers 2-5mg average antibody yields to support more extensive screening and characterisation earlier in their project. Corresponding biotin conjugates can also be prepared for matched pair sandwich ELISA development. With over 27years of hybridoma screening experience, we can design and execute early characterisation and assay development work in-house, saving you valuable time and resources.
- Hybridoma supernatant expanded to 100mL overgrown culture
- 2-5mg average antibody yields
- Purified antibody provided sterile filtered in PBS (standard)
- Custom final buffer formulations can be requested
- Biotin conjugates can be prepared
- ReadyPure samples can be shipped to the customer or maintained at our Maine facility for antibody characterisation and assay development work