Custom Antibody Services
We are proud to announce the addition of antibody development, production and characterisation services to BBI’s offering. The acquisition of Maine Biotechnology Services (MBS) brings to BBI Solutions a technical team with broad expertise and experience in collaborative project planning ready to create successful strategies for developing antibodies for any application. BBI is ready to meet your final immunoassay goals.
- Through antigen analysis, monoclonal and polyclonal antibody development
- cGMP antibody production
- Advanced characterisation assays
- Customised bulk manufacturing of catalog antibody products
A goal-driven custom antibody development program improves assay performance and reduces cost and timelines. Let our technical team evaluate your specific project, identify and find solutions for development of antibodies for use in IVDs, anti-idiotype projects, biomarker discovery work, or ADAs and more.
Key features in custom antibody development
- Antigen Analysis - Option to receive a custom report, prepared by an immunologist, showing comparative analysis of potential antigen strategies.
- Detailed Project Plan - Collaborate with our technical team to identify goals, reagents, screening strategies and contingency plans.
- MultiPure - Generate up to 1mg discovery-grade purified antibodies from fusion candidates during hybridoma development to use in early assays thereby improving on evaluation time.
- Characterisation Assays - Characterise antibody candidates beyond standard indirect ELISA screening. Test for end use performance prior to subcloning.
- Technical Support - Hands on support from our project managers, technical sales team and immunology experts at every project milestone.
Explore our antibodies
Download our antibody services information sheet.
Need more information, please contact our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 207-797-5454