Marketing leading Enzymes from BBI Solutions
With a strong history of innovation and quality, BBI Solutions specialises in the extraction and purification of enzymes and related biochemicals from microbial, animal and plant tissues. We have been supplying the medical diagnostics, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries for over 65 years.
In this time, we have developed effective, reliable and high-quality products that are used by industry leaders across the world. With international multi-site manufacturing facilities and worldwide distribution capabilities supplying a truly global and diverse customer base, BBI Solutions is the partner of choice for your reagents.
BBI Solutions manufacture a diverse range of consistent high-quality enzymes derived from microbial, animal and plant tissues. Our enzymes, including our market-leading glucose oxidase, alkaline phosphatase and horseradish peroxidase, are renowned for their leading levels of activity and purity with a proven performance in a variety of critical diagnostic applications.
65 years of enzyme expertise
Our enzymes have been used by the diagnostics industry for over 65 years, within a wide range of applications, including:
- Clinical chemistry
Large product range
Our product range includes enzymes for biosensor, immunoassay, clinical chemistry, molecular and pharmaceutical applications with a range of different grades to suit all applications.
We aim to develop, manufacture and supply high quality enzymes which meet both customer and regulatory requirements.
We use quality raw materials, innovative production methods and product formulations to achieve maximum stability for our products. We test our products regularly to ensure this remains consistent.
If one of our off-the-shelf products does not meet your requirements, we can offer custom development and manufacturing services to deliver an enzyme to your specification, perfect for your application.
- Specialists in sourcing and extraction of animal and plant products – we have extensive experience in sourcing raw materials worldwide
- Salt/solvent fractionation – batch sizes of up to 5,000 litres
- Chromatography – ion exchange chromatography, affinity chromatography, size exclusion chromatography, hydrophobic interaction chromatography
- Crystallisation – highly effective protein purification using solvent and aqueous media
- Ultrafiltration – volumes of 2,500 - 30,000 litres
- Freeze drying – capability of 49 - 420 litres per cycle
- Quality control – in-process analysis and monitoring, development of assay/test procedures
- Product handling/sampling – we offer special packing according to customer specifications
Please contact our Customer Services Team directly to discuss your requirements on tel:+44 (0) 1495 363000 or alternatively you can submit an enquiry here.