Technologies for Next Generation Diagnostics Breakfast Seminar
Join us for our free breakfast seminar to understand how you can improve the sensitivity of your assay, get faster time to results and accurate diagnosis with our next generation technologies.
During MEDICA 2017, we’ll showcase BBI’s end-to-end solutions that enhance the performance of a lateral flow test and provide accurate diagnosis by transforming a patient’s smartphone into a diagnostic reader.
Date: Wednesday 15th November 2017
Time: 8.00am - 10.00am (CET)
Location: Schnellenburg am Rhein Hotel,
Rotterdamer Str. 120,
- Morffi™ Signal Enhancement Technology can enhance the sensitivity of lateral flow tests
- Novarum's image-capture technology can transform a smartphone into an accurate lateral flow test reader
- PLUS... a highlight of our NEW antibody development services
Places are limited to two delegates per company and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Learn how next generation technologies can:
- Improve the limit of detection
- Gain enhancements in assay sensitivity
- Overcome issues commonly associated with conjugate blocking
- Improve analyte-specific binding
- Perform diagnostic testing using only a patient’s smartphone
- Empower patients to manage conditions from their own home
- Reduce the risk of user error during testing
- Detect lines below the visual acuity of 'ordinary' test users
PLUS... Discover more about our custom antibody services including:
- Monoclonal antibody development
- Polyclonal antibody development
- Antigen analysis
- Advanced screening assays
- cGMP in-vitro antibody production
- Protein A/G and immunoaffinity purification
- Antibody characterisation
Join us to learn more about our next generation technologies and be the first to hear about our new antibody development services.
Don't miss out. Just complete the booking form to reserve your free place.
Please note: our seminar does not form part of the official MEDICA programme.