Seminar in May 2013 | Lateral Flow Test Development - a Hand’s on Experience
Learn how to develop and manufacture a lateral flow test and gain new insights into how quality components, established research and development processes, new technologies and efficient machinery, guarantee faster, higher performing and more robust lateral flow systems.
BBInternational, in partnership with EMD Millipore and Kinematic, will once again be hosting its lateral flow seminars in 2013.
Taking place on the 14th and 15th May in Boston, this two-day seminar is for professionals involved in the development and manufacture of lateral flow test kits.
The seminar will cover the following elements, providing an all-encompassing perspective for development of a superior performing assay:
- Contract R&D for lateral flow – design phases and success stories
- Design considerations for lateral flow test strips
- Design for automation
- Membrane technology - manufacturing, properties,testing, storage and handling
- Reagent chemistries and labels of choice for lateral flow
- Antibodies and blockers
- Pad materials – important properties and selection
- Contract manufacturing and test validation
- GAMP5 validation
- How to increase sensitivity in lateral flow tests